Easi-Fit Tourniquet Cuffs
Variable Contour and Cylindrical Tourniquet Cuffs
Unique Easi-Fit design with patented features:
- Contour cuff shape in combination with a unique variable fastener allows a superior fit along both proximal and distal edges of the cuff.
- Variable fastener allows the cuff to conform to a wide range of limb shapes for uniform transfer of cuff pressure across the entire cuff width to help lower limb occlusion pressure.
- Secondary fastener for enhanced stability and ease of application.
- Application handle makes cuff application more consistent, opens to make cuff removal faster and helps maintain the cuff in a stable position on the limb.
- Offset port design takes the guesswork out of port location, allows the ports to be positioned in the desired location prior to securing the cuff around the limb.
- Extended ports allow pneumatic connections to be made away from the patient’s limb with positive locking connectors.
|Single Port||Dual Port||Easi-Fit Tourniquet Cuffs||MLPS|
|9-7500-018||9-7600-018||18″ Easi-Fit Variable Contour||9-7920-018|
|9-7500-024||9-7600-024||24″ Easi-Fit Variable Contour||9-7920-024|
|9-7500-034||9-7600-034||34″ Easi-Fit Variable Contour||9-7920-034|
|9-7500-044||9-7600-044||44″ Easi-Fit Variable Contour||9-7920-044|
|9-7500-052||9-7600-052||52″ Easi-Fit Variable Contour||9-7920-052|
MLPS = Matching Limb Protection Sleeves